If you are 13-17 years old, we invite you to open a “Green” account! At your age, it’s more important now than ever to understand the financial world. One day soon, you’ll be off to college and living on your own. Let us help guide you and keep you financially free!
When you open a “Green” account:
- Receive a year subscription to Brass Magazine(Brass Magazine is a lifestyle money magazine written for young adults, by young adults about the money side of life™.
- Enter our quarterly Good Grade Drawings for a chance to win some cash
- Earn interest on as little as $5
- Free box of checks* and free Visa check card when you open a checking account
- Website designed just for you: Elements of Money
- Quarterly newsletter
It takes as little as $5.00 to start saving now!
*Standard box of 250 checks. If you choose a different design, just pay the difference.
What to bring when you open an account:
Students: Social Security Card, report card/progress report or student ID and State issued Driver’s License/Identification Card or passport (if applicable).
Parents: Two of the three acceptable forms of identification, such as: State issued Driver’s License/Identification Card, Social Security card, or a passport (if applicable).