Elements of Money Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. Eligibility: The #Post4College Scholarship Challenge (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 13 years of age or older and located in the U.S. at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of BALANCE (“Sponsor”), BALANCE Marketing (“Judging Agency”) and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 noon Pacific Time ("PST") on January 25, 2023 and ends at 11:59 PM PST on March 29, 2023 (the "Promotion Period").
3. How to Enter:
Instagram entry: Post your submission to Instagram. Tag and follow @elementsofmoney
Email entry: Email your submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must let us know that you are at least 13 years old.
4. Consent and Agreement: By submitting gifs,photos, videos, or reels you’re signifying your consent and agreement to abide by these Official Contest Rules.
- The artwork must be a digital image, not picturing logos, trademarks, slogans, telephone numbers, Web site address, or address.
- The artwork must be original, unpublished work created by the Participant.
- The artwork cannot be obscene, indecent, offensive, violent, hateful, or be against the law, as determined solely by the Sponsor.
- Only one entry per Participant.
- The Participant releases and holds harmless the Sponsor, its affiliates, directors, officers, Associates, attorneys, vendors, and representatives from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, claim, action demand, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest.
- All decisions of the Sponsor are final.
5. Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Odds: One (1) $1,000 Grand Prize, one (1) $500 2nd place prize, one (1) $300 3rd place prize and one (1) $200 4th place prize. No substitution or transfer of prizes is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Arrangements for delivery of prize will be performed after winner validation. Odds of winning prize depend on the number of entries received. At the Sponsor’s discretion, unclaimed prize may not be awarded.
6. General Rules: All federal, state and local laws apply. Winner will be notified by email. Potential winner (or potential winner’s parent or legal guardian if potential winner is a minor) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release within ten (10) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any documents in a timely manner, as determined by the Judging Agency, may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. By participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties, Instagram from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the Judging Agency, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion. If, in the Judging Agency's sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, the Judging Agency reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or terminate the Promotion and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prize using all known eligible non-suspect entries received. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the person's name submitted at time of entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion or Website or acts in a disruptive manner. This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the State of California. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California located in the county of Orange for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
7. Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate.
8. Winners’ List: The Winner will be notified via email, and name will be posted on the Elements of Money’s Instagram, Facebook and Twitter pages, on or about two weeks after the contest end date.
9. Sponsor: BALANCE, Concord CA.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.