//Don’t Fall Victim to Credit Card or Check Card Fraud
You’ve probably heard stories of credit card fraud. You might even know someone who has experienced it. It can be a real nightmare. Credit card fraud is more common today than ever before. Here are some tips to help keep your credit card safe:
- Never give out your personal information, such as your Social Security or account numbers, to anyone unless you know exactly who is asking and why they are asking.
- Memorize your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Never write it down where someone else can see it.
- Sign your card as soon as you receive it.
- Keep your credit card with you at all times.
- After making a purchase, check to see that you received the correct card.
- Check your monthly statements for any errors.
- Report lost or stolen cards immediately.
Back to Articles
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency