//Six Tips for Paying for College
- Don't panic. There are a number of ways to receive the money you need.
- Visit www.fafsa.ed.gov to apply for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Research community organizations, local business, your church, or your parent’s work for available scholarships.
- Explore low cost loans such as Federal Perkins, Federal Stafford and Federal Parent PLUS loans.
- Get working. The Federal Work Study Program provides jobs both on- and off-campus to students who demonstrate a need for financial aid.
- Don’t forget your credit union! Your credit union has a number of ways to help you realize your dreams of a higher education. Give us a call today.
Back to COLLEGE
Federally insured by NCUA